Friday, October 30, 2009

coleman powermate

About 2 years ago we had an ice storm in the area that I live and all the power went out, so I had to run out and get a generator. The generator I purchased was the Coleman Powermate Generator and let me tell you it sure came in handy ...Coleman 120V Electric Quick Pump A� Coleman Powermate Contractor Series Oil Lubricated... Coleman Powermate Contractor Series Oil Lubricated... Coleman 12-Volt 5-In-1 Compressor W/Light #PMC7060. ...Coleman Powermate Pro 49 State 3250 Watt Portable Generator with Subaru 7HP OHV OHC Engine Non CARB Compliant PM0603250 [...]a?� Commercial in Brethren a?�, a?� Learn in WEST VIRGINIA a?�, a?� Coleman Powermate Generator Pm0525303 in MARYLAND a?�, a?� Shop.com in GA a?�, a?� Coleman Pressure Washer Electric in INDIANA a?�, a?� Compare in AS a?�, a?� Register in MD a?� ...Coleman PM0435003 Powermate 5000 Watt 10 HP Portable Generator a?� Powermate Premium 6250 Plus Generator a?� Magna Force 5000 10 Hp Generator a?� Pma505622 Magna Force 5000 10 Hp Generator Coleman Powermate ...a?� Coleman Subaru Generator a?�, a?� Web a?�, a?� Coleman Powermate 5000 Generator Subaru air compressor a?�, a?� Powermate 5000 Subaru a?�, a?� Page a?�, a?� Recreational a?�, a?� 4 a?�, a?� Coleman Powermate Generator Subaru a?�, a?� Briggs a?� ...But this is not the case if we have the Coleman Powermate generator. Just put your Coleman Powermate generator at home and enjoy the great comfort because you know that you have enough power to keep your house alive. ...a?� 201.50 in River Ridge Run a?�, a?� View in CA a?�, a?� Coleman Powermate 6250 Watt Portable Generator in AL a?�, a?� B in NH a?�, a?� Powermate Generator in NEVADA a?�, a?� Progen in Borculo a?�, a?� Help in AL a?�, a?� Listing in MI a?� ...2009-10-19.18V Coleman Powermate Drill Pmd8131.For sale is a 18v coleman powermate drill, it dont come with a battery or charger, it workd last time i used it, but its been...Pma505622 Magna Force 5000 10 Hp Generator Coleman Powermate a?� Coleman Generator 5000/6250 watt 10hp Tecumseh Cast Iron Sleeve Los a?� Pm0435004 Coleman Powermate 5000 El Generator Coleman Powermate ...
its a 1988/ 8hp/ 4000 watts/ please help me find this manual for my father











Where do find a Coleman Powermate recharger? It stays on for about 10 to 60 seconds and then quits. I've been using it for months and it just started to fail Thanks.
I neglected to mention this is for a rechargeable 18 volt drill.


I bought a Coleman Powermate Clean Machine 1100 pressure washer a long time ago and it broke not to long ago. I would like to buy a part for it, the part is the "wand & nozzle assembly." I tried to find it on various websites but on every website I tried that part was "no longer available." I really need the part and hope someone can help me. If it helps the model number is PW0711100.





We purchased a Coleman Convenience Cord which is 30 amps. Our generator is 20 amp and the plug does not fit. Does anyone know if there is an adapter that we can purchase to make this work?


I can not even locate the company.I need a 18v battery and charger for my two drills.


I have a Powermate Maxa 5,000ER generator & need to know how to start it, it is 14degrees here right now. Thanks.
It has a rocker switch also & I need to know which way is "On" when I,m pulling the rope. It has an "O" on it but I don,t know if it should be up or down when I,m cranking the motor.
I do not have a users manual. Can,t find one online either.


This would be model # pmd8130.
I bought it a few years ago and fried the adapter shortly thereafter. Figuring I would just run out and get a new one later, I find I cannot connect with Teamproducts.com to find what I need. The drill came with an 18V battery. I have been looking online but have been unsuccessful.
Any input would be greatly appriciated.


Some of the wiring is missing from the motor was needing a wiring diagram to get the motor back firing Thanks


I'm trying to get a replacement 18V Coleman Battery for the Coleman Powermate tools.A� They are about impossible to find. Does anyone know where I may look to get one (or two), I've googled it and checked out just about everything. Is there such thing as an "equivalent" battery chart or something like that? Time will tell, if you have the answer, thanks in advance.


i have a 27 gallon coleman powermate.my problem is when i turn it on it doesn't hold air compression.what can i do to fix it.


i have a coleman powermate 1750 generator and i need to find out what type of oil it uses. HELP!!


coleman powermate extended run 5000


engine Model #185432
Generator model #PM0475003
a wiring diagram would be helpful. went to both briggs and coleman websites but couldn't find diagram for this generator.





Ive got a coleman powermate generator. It has not been crancked in about a year. I cleaned exhaust, plug , put fresh gas and got it to start it ran good for about 5 min then started dying out. I shut it off and looked at the carb and gas was pouring out the carb intake. Whats wrong?? I also sprayed starter and wd40 fluid into the intake to get it to crank. Please help. thanks





I have a Coleman powermate sport 1850 portable generator. The model number is PMC401851 and the serial number is 74492803. I don't know where the manual is and I need one to be sent to my house. Do you think they'd send one to my house for free? If not, how much would it cost? Who do I contact for the cheapest price for themanual? Sources?


model#pm0557523 ser#79870289


can i run a washing machine with a coleman powermate 1800 powerpulse ex?


I'm looking for a portable power generator to run a TV and Direct TV at our tailgates. I've researched the Honda EU1000i, Coleman Powermate 1800, and Subaru 1000w generators. I think the Honda is the best but also much more money than I want to spend. I would like a generator that will not have to be filled constantly, not too loud, and will last a while. My budget is $300-$400. Does anyone have any suggestions? Is the Coleman a good piece of equipment? How loud is it? Thanks


I was wondering if I did this could I convert my pull start generator to an auto start when the power goes out. Like those generac ones you see at home depot



its a redish/orange colored spotlight with approx. 6ft curly cord that plugs directly into a vehicle, the only info on the spotlight is [Powermate by Coleman, 5391-700]











I live in saint petersburg








My husband & I jusr ordered this generator. We live in South Floirda & are tired of no power whenever a hurricane hits. It was a bit costly. Any reviews out there ? Did we get a good deal ? We paid $547. We also have never used a generator in our lives. Any safety tips ? We were thinking of putting it in the garage (with the garage door open) if we lose power, is that smart ? We really are looking for review both positive & negative & safety tips. Is it really noisy ? Thanks !!!


I have a Coleman Powermate 6250. The Model number is
PM 0545003.


COLEMAN POWERMATE PMD8129 18V CORDLESS DRILL

No comments:

Post a Comment