Friday, October 30, 2009

gemtec silencer

I also believe that the silencer would have needed to be much longer than his was in the movie, in most cases shotgun silencers in a pump or semi auto shotgun tend to be as long as the barrel nearly doubling the length of the gun. ... I remember talking to the owner of Gemtec about shotgun suppression a couple years back. He laughed and said something akin to a�?the day I need to make shotgun suppressors because of demand is probably the day I quit the suppressor biza�?. ...What Suppressor for AR with 10.5" BBL will also be used on a 16"? I'm leaning toward the GemTec M4-02. I also need one for my H&K Tac .45.my 9mm suppressor is the aac evo-9, and for the .22 i have the gemtec outback ii and an lcw predator. when i took the photo i had both .22 suppressors in another case with my walther p22 and beretta .22 bobcat, but i had a baggie of .22 ...You can establish a corporation to own the silencers/suppressors and not need the photos, fingerprints, and signoffs. You still have to pay the taxes. The corporation would own the silencers so you must get a FFL for the ... (walther p22 with a Gemtec Anphibian supressor or a Ruger MK 1, 2, or 3 with integrated supressor) The full auto stuff is a HUGE amount of fun, but more costly. I have quite a few of both. It's worth the time and $$ to get the toys you want. ...I currently rely on a Smith & Wesson M&P-15 along with a Walther P22 with a GemTec Outback II Supressor. I chose the AR-style weapon for 2 reasons (apart from my military training). These are 1) a good range that is effective for open ..... when it comes down to killing zombies, shotgun for the win. when it comes down to surviving a zombie apocalypse, shotgun for the loss. no way to install any kind of silencer, ammo is bulky, weapon itself is bulky and in some cases ...
I am looking for a .22 LR rifle that has the look and feel of an assault rifle like the AR-15.

right now I have an AR-15 with a gemtec silencer but as you can imagine, sniping in my backyard gets very very expensive.

I want a .22 rifle similar to an assault rifle that I can add a silencer to. This way the squirrels just hear whispers when they take a slug to the dome.
I want a semi automatic rifle prefferably either similar to my AR15 or similar to the Stery Aug.

Do they make anything like this and if so where can I buy one?


I was thinking about a .177 caliber air rifle or a .22 caliber air rifle but they are not worth the extra costs. and I'd perfer to hit my prey with cheap walmart .22 ammo.


Why do ANSWERS users wait for questions in the hunting category so they can type the same bullsh!t over and over:

"Your sick..."

"serial killers start out killing animals"

"your practicing for humans"

Are these the same idiots who wait near Burger King with picket signs?

Obviously Yahoo Answers allows questions about hunting, so why the fucI< would you morons who love animals so much bothering to look at questions subtitled HUNTING?

You can't even imagine the things I've done to dear, squirrels, birds, pigeons, quail and ducks with my AR-15 with Gemtec silencer (sound suppressor)....

You should get your picket sigs out and protest for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment