Friday, October 30, 2009

taurus millennium handgun reviews

Taurus PT 145 Millennium Pro a�� Christian from California. Mark on June 22nd, 2009. Podcast: Play in new window | Download. Click on the media player to listen to the review. Shot1. Shot2 Shot3 ... Gun Review Sites ...My experience with Taurus firearms entails shooting my friend's PT1911, and another friend's dad's Millenium Pro compact 9mm. I do not own a Taurus, but I am open to the idea. Let me explain why riding this particular mechanical bull may lead ... He's carrying a Taurus on duty!". I told James of my reaction, and he reminded me that the 24/7 Pro has virtually nothing but stellar reviews. Upon that revelation, I decided to examine my knee jerk reaction in some more detail. ...1st review. This is the first hand gun that I have owned. I have tested a lot of different guns before getting it, and like this one the most for the size and weight. I have only had it a little over a year...and shot it ALOT! .... i bought the PT-111 on December 19. The gun wouldnt shoot properly, every second bullet it dry fired, and jammed 4 or five times in less then 20 bullets fired. Taurus and Academy are both not helping at all and wont tell me anything about the ...Subcategory: Handguns. Price: Avg. Price $350.00. Average Rating: (19 Votes). Description: The new Millennium PRO compact polymer frame pistol is the 3rd generation of the Taurus series. Offering improved ergonomics and performance, ... 1st review. Nice little compact. Did alot of research on this for a back up/CCW. Love the Black & tan finish. Shoots & feeds reliably. Fits my large hand & I can get all three fingers around the grip with the built in magazine lip. ...Now, the gun is definitely worth 250 dollars...no doubt. In my opinion, however, spend an extra 100-150 dollars and get a Glock. Or, if you prefer, an extra hundred dollars (hopefully less) can get you a Taurus PT Millenium. ...Subcategory: Handguns. Price: $350. Average Rating: (9 Votes). Description: The new Millennium PRO compact polymer frame pistol is the 3rd generation of the Taurus series. Offering improved ergonomics and performance, ... 1st review. I bought this for a concelled weapon. First day out firing I put 100 rds of 180 grain threw it all shots hit in the 8 or better ring right out of the box, ranges were 7m-35m. it is smooth firing and I had no problems at all with this weapon. ...The small Taurus Millennium Pro in .45 ACP is 1.25 inches wide. The G36 is also the lightest Glock made and is lighter than the small .45s made by Springfield, Kimber, Para Ordnance, and Taurus. With a good tuckable inside-the-waistband ...Gun Holster, Holster Fits, Fits Taurus, Holster (any ... IWB)HOLSTER TAURUS MILLENNIUM PRO PT111 $13.99 ... SUEDE IWB HOLSTER FITS TAURUS PT111,PT140,PT145, ... ANKLE HOLSTER FITS TAURUS PT111,PT132,PT140,PT145, . ...I have personally owned and carried a Millennium Pro in 9mm with a stainless slide for four or five years now. I chose this gun to add to my concealed carry roster based on its size, weight, low cost, and many favorable reviews that I ...Gun Review 2009. Developed by Taurus out of Brazil, the Millennium Pro handgun series was introduced in 2005. It was considered an enhanced version of the standard PT-111 that Taurus introduced in 2003. The Millennium line was designed ...

No comments:

Post a Comment