Friday, October 30, 2009

taurus long colt raging bull

Yep. they also shoot .45 long Colt. They come in blue and stainless. ... Taurus makes some darn good revolvers! I have had a Raging Bull for years. Love to hunt with it. .454 is a sweeeetttt round! ...strength of the taurus raging bull. i've heard 45 long colt brass is thinner/weaker than 44 magnum or 454 cases. a�� unfortunately, the s&w is not strong enough for really hot 45 colt loads. a�� www.go2gbo.com/forums/index.php?topic=6245.0 ...taurus .454 casull raging bull /.41 mag, .45lc taurus 669 / 689 .357m (669cp) taurus 44 44mag taurus 80 .38spl taurus 86 .38spl taurus 83 38spl taurus 82 38spl taurus 66 357mag taurus 65 .357mag taurus raging hornet .22hornet ...wts taurus "raging bull" 454 casull (& .45 "long colt). 5 shot, 6" ported barrel, polished stainless finish, hammer lock w/2 keys, original cardboard box. ftf tulsa - $650. it has very noticeable holster wear as seen in the pic. ...Blog Entries: 161. since i own and reload for both. my vote is .45l.c. i can and do make target loads for both calibers. but it is fun to make very powerful loads for my .454 raging bull that are devastating. plus i like big heavy bullets. .... Taurus Fan. Senior Member. Join Date: Mar 2008. Location: COBRA COMMAND HEADQUARTERS. Posts: 1523 .45 Colt. It gets even better if you're a handloader, you can cook up rounds that make the .357 look anemic. ...I have a 605 snubby 357, and I paramour it , great little gun. I also just got a Raging Bull 44 mag and so far so good. I had one of the Taurus .357 mag. snubby revolvers, the 605 perfection. Nice gun. As accurate as could be expected ...... raging bull, and taurus tracker. the taurus judge itself became a must-have for hikers, hunters, and outdoor enthusiasts, because of the versatility of each firearm, capable of firing a .410 or 45 long colt round from a revolver. ...Mossberg 590 12- Gauge Combat Shotgun with camo paint & baynet Smith & Wesson 625 & Model 60 both in .357 Magnum Taurus Model 608 .357 Magnum & Taurus Raging Bull in .44 Magnum Beretta M9/92FS 9mm Colt M911 .45 ACP ...
Ive been looking at a taurus raging bull .44 mag, for hunting. I'm wanting long range, with alot of knockdown power. I do not want a 500 S&W, thats way too much, i live in alabama, so i wont be doing any elephant hunting. But, i love revolvers, ever since i shot my g-paws 1930's colt .38 special. ive got a baby desert eagle .40 cal. but i cant find mods for it. im wanting something i can change triggers, or put a laser, or scope on, that can take down at least a bear. its about style too. my favorite brands are, taurus, ruger, and s&w. any ideas? im open for suggestions


I have decided to buy a Taurus Raging Bull in either .44 magnum or the big/bad boy .454 casull. I will buy the 8 3/8 inch model. Other than the 200 dollar difference in the revolvers what is the difference between the calibers as far as velocity and ammo price as well as hitting power. I would like to take a mule deer with this handgun and would like a good clean one shot kill. I would also use it to kill bears. I have heard that the .44 magnum is overkill for bears and I have heard that a .500 S&W is the only handgun that will kill them. Which is true? Also is the blued version or the stainless version better? I know the blued version is cheaper so I assume that means it is the inferior model is this true or am I making a big mistake? I do not want anything bigger than a .454 so please keep this in mind. the majority of my shooting would be in the 50-100 yard range. I like the ability of the .454 casull to take the smaller .45 colt/long colt. I do not handload so ammo price is important to me. What is the average price of a just and average .44 magnum, .454 casull, and the .45 colt in just plain plinking rounds and the more powerful hunting rounds?
Due to price I might get somebody local to teach me how to handload and get a reloading system along with the gun. I think this might change the answers some.

No comments:

Post a Comment