Friday, October 30, 2009

laser sights for handguns

Below are the gun holster search results that we found for you based on the following words Viridian Kydex Holster for the Walther P22 Handguns with Laser Sights. If your search returns too few holsters then please ...airsoft Pistol Laser Sights in KY a?�, a?� 16.95 in Achille a?�, a?� Preview in Beswick a?�, a?� Houge in VA a?�, a?� Oct-27 in NORTH CAROLINA a?�, a?� Reviews in KENTUCKY a?�, a?� Handgun green Laser Sights in Arvin a?�, a?� Net in Saint Lawrence a?� ...... Cabela's in ARKANSAS a?�, a?� Led in AZ a?�, a?� And Light For Handgun Laser sights in MISSISSIPPI a?�, a?� Mounted in Seebert a?�, a?� Riflescope in GEORGIA a?�, a?� Laser grips For Handguns in NC a?�, a?� Adjustable in NORTH DAKOTA a?� ...Thus, I have given laser sights another chance and discovered that they offer a number of advantages that conventional handguns and sights do not. lg First, the primary purpose of a grip or gun-mounted laser-aiming device is to help the ...Laser Sights For revolvers a?�, a?� glock a?�, a?� green Laser Sights a?�, a?� Laser Sights For px4 a?�, a?� taurus firearms a?�, a?� smith & wesson a?�, a?� crimson trace a?�, a?� heckler and koch a?�, a?� lasermax a?�, a?� Laser Sights For desert eagle ...A .50 cal. handgun would probally be best,big hole going in,bigger one coming out.The real problem is weight,all metal handguns are too heavy.Composite guns are lighter,clips are lighter also.The military talks about technology,but don't .... Design it with ambidextrous, adjustable grips with laser sights in the grip. Add a lanyard loop. Done. Posted by: Marc at October 28, 2009 07:12 PM. Nothing like the 45, Period! Posted by: Vietnam Vet! at October 28, 2009 07:07 PM ...Laser Sights for training Posted By : Stephen Fischer. Where Aiming and Firing are often well-discussed topics for shooting, Ready deserves some consideration in itself. This article will discuss ready positions for handguns and how to ...... Sniper in Drexel Gardens a?�, a?� Laser Sight for Ruger handguns in MAINE a?�, a?� Nylon in AL a?�, a?� 19.00 in Belcher Crossroads a?�, a?� Scratch in Cardtown a?�, a?� 1/2 in AL a?�, a?� Ruger mini 14 Laser Sight in Milleville Beach a?� ...guide rod laser, a?� glock laser sights, a?� laser devices, a?� laser pointers, a?� laser sights ruger, a?� smith and wesson, a?� laser sights for handguns, a?� laser scopes, a?� cabelas, a?� tactical laser sights, a?� lasermax, a?� ar 15 laser ...Related Products: a?� Tippmann X7 Quick Detachable Tactical Flashlight with Laser Combo a?� T68 Quick Detachable Tactical Flashlight with Laser Combo a?� Qd Tactical Xenon Flashlight 5mw Red Laser Sight Combo ...
I have a handgun with fixed sights. The sights are slightly off. Is there a way to adjust this besides going to laser sights?


This March I will be 21 and where I live in Virginia that is how old you must be to own a handgun or have a concealed weapons permit.

I was thinking about getting a little something to keep on me when I am in sketchy neighborhoods. I really like the Ruger .380 LCP. It is small, easily concealed, cheap, has good fire power, a decent caliber, and you can get a laser sight that attaches to the trigger guard. (Bad Ass!!!)

Newayz, on to my question. If I am ever pulled over and I have my firearm on me, should I immediately tell the officer that I have a weapon in my possesion and that I have a permit? Or should I let it go unless he searches me?

Also, if I am ever searched (in any situation other than passing through airport or any other kind of security) can anyone rightfully, lawfully take my weapon from me if I haven't done anything wrong?

Like, if I am pulled over for speeding (never been pulled over BTW) and the officer asks me to step out of my car and searches me or the car and finds my gun, can he take it from me legally?


I WANNA GET MY BROTHER A LASER GRIP OR SIGHT FOR HIS GUN Sig SP2340 DOSE ANY BODY KNO A GOOD, RELIABLE, AND AFFORDABLE ONE


My uncle has a handgun that I believe he said was made in Belgium. He said something about it being called a "National" or something like that. The gum is extremely lightweight, and has an extremely high clip capacity, maybe 20+ rounds per clip and has a laser sight on it. He said something about American law enforcement or secret service using it. Anyway, I want to know what is the name of this gun because I can't remember. I don't know what caliber the bullets are, but my brother has a Sig .40 and the rounds are much thinner than that, but longer. Anyway, let me know. Thanks.


What is your firearm of choice for home defense?

I've talked to some people who prefer shotguns, and some who prefer different calibers of pistol.

For me, I think the 9mm or .38 is great for home defense.

There are pros and cons to both though.

The shotgun is a good choice because the intruder may hear the sliding before he even sees the home owner. At night when it's dark, you don't have to aim your shotgun as much as you'd need to aim your pistol, and you don't have to worry about it penetrating through a wall as much as a pistol. Also very good at close-medium range.

Some of it's downfalls are it's big and harder to maneuver than a pistol. Especially when you're fumbling through the house, or in your hallway.

A pistol is a good choice, because it's easier to carry. Especially with a flash light. It may be a little more difficult to hit your target, but that's why you should be properly trained to use it in different scenarios. I think a 9mm or .38 is a good caliber. It isn't so powerful that it's going to penetrate a bunch of walls, but it's strong enough to get the job done. A .45 is a mean handgun with a lot of recoil, and will most likely penetrate walls. A .40 may still be a good choice, but again, your chances of penetrating walls are lower with a 9mm or a .38

My choice is the 9mm or .38 pistol with a laser sight. Easier to carry and easier to maneuver.

Just my opinion.

What do you prefer, and why?


I've been looking at buying a Walther P22 from someone as a personal citizen to a personal citizen, because since i'm not 21 and cant just go and get one from my local gun shop. However from what I understand with my local laws, i can have a handgun if i buy it from someone. So here is where my problem starts, I got this guy I know who has the P22 with the 5 inch barrel and compensator with a rather expensive Viridian green laser sight, I field stripped it and its VERY clean, almost no residue or dirt and its still very tight like its new from the box still However, this bundle seems to be way too cheap at 50 bucks, he doesnt have any original paperwork for the pistol and he says its fine that nothing will happen...

How would I find out if this gun is perhaps stolen? I just want it for plinking, but if i cant figure out of its stolen or was involved in something illegal, i dont want to get in trouble or anything, so should i just stay away from it, even though it is a fantastic deal?
Iowa, I have a friend who works with a cop, and he said you could own one under 21, so I just figured ontop of what i read that it was true
Thanks to everyone who has answered, I think shelling out the 50 and talking with the police about it and inform them of the circumstances in which i bought it.

And yes I know, basically, .22 isnt going to do much with illegal activities besides maybe someone attempting to rob a liquor store. And on that note if my 50 dollars saves someone from a dumb criminal looking for a few hundred dollars for a cash register, I think it will be worth it.


Im looking to purchase a new handgun but this time a more customized one. I don't want a compact handgun or a revolver. It needs to be long enough to put a scope on the top of it and a laser sight on it also. Preferably something more high powered then my 357. Silver look if possible not black. Any Recommendations??
I guess it doesn't have to be more powerful then my 357. But I don't want a revolver or a compact. Hm in a way im looking for a gun that looks in a way like the one from xXx? thats the only movie I can think of with the type of look im looking for.


I have a Ruger P89. I want to add a better sight (could be laser, could just be upgrade to standard sights). Appreciate your advice and experience.


I purchased a laser sight for my XD, and it extends past the end of the barrel. Is that bad?


I just purchased a Taurus PT 24/7 Pro 9mm handgun. I was wondering where I could get decent laser sightings for it for a reasonable price. I have seen that NCStar has them for like $17.00 (sale price) for the ones with the weaver base, but I dont know if they would fit my gun or even if they are any good. I dont believe the gun can accept an internal laser system so I am wondering what my options are as far as a good budget laser sighting system.
I have also looked at Laserlyte's universal rail mounted laser that goes for about $80.00. Is this opne any good or should I shop around it bit more. It is not something I will be using all the time. It is for a gun for home defense. Under high stress and low light in the house at night, I want my wife to be able to hit what she is aiming at with little problem if I am not there.


already tried the site and i got nothin there!!!! plz help out?


Laser sights are always in red. I would prefer a blue or purple color ... would that be possible? Can you give me useful links to websites for this? Thanks in advance.

(if it's any help to your answer, i'm looking for a laser sight attachment for a Taurus PT92 handgun)


Does anybody know of the company that made integrated laser site for a sig sauer handguns. It was originally on the cover of Guns and Ammo or Handgun between 1995 and 1998. it had built in hand grip controls that controlled between red and IR lasers. the laser was internal right below the barrel and you had to send in the gun for machining. at the time they were only selling to gov and law enforcement. i cant find the company online anymore.
It's not Laser max.
thanks


I am looking for products and someone that may have some knowledge so i can ask some questions if need be. Thanks


I kinda want to get a good laser sight for a handgun or a rifle. I want one on a 30.06 or .45 glock or .40 or 1911. I want a good one though. If you have one tell me how good they work and if it was worth the price.


Is it illegall in Minnesota to have a silencer on a rifle of handgun for hunting or fun? What about laser sights?


Does anyone know of a company that manufactures a laser sighting apparatus for a CZ-75D 9mm handgun? I'd like to add one but cannot find anyone with a kit (or the pieces) to make it work. And I don't want to put a cheaply made system on my piece.

Any information is appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment